Welcome to the healthy, compassionate, and delicious world of Main Street Vegan!
Whether you’re a longtime vegan, brand new to this exciting way of life, or simply veg-curious, we love it that you’re here. “We” are Victoria Moran, author of Main Street Vegan, The Good Karma Diet, and ten other books (thus the media citations shown here); my daughter, Adair Moran, who co-wrote Main Street Vegan with me; the Vegan Lifestyle Coaches and Educators of Main Street Vegan Academy who contribute to our weekly blog; and who are prepared to help guide you on your vegan journey.
To help navigate the site, here are some high points:
- At the top of this page, you’ll see “Subscribe to the Main Street Minute.” This is our short newsy letter that goes out every now and again. Subscribe for free here and receive a little e-guide, “Vegan, Vibrance, Vitality.”
- Books — Main Street Vegan, your one-stop shop for thriving as a vegan; The Love-Powered Diet, weight loss from the inside out; and my newest, The Good Karma Diet: Eat Gently, Feel Amazing, Age in Slow Motion, that ups the ante on health and vitality.
- Main Street Vegan Academy — our magical week in NYC, training and certifying Vegan Lifestyle Coaches & Educators.
- Coaches — the listing of Main Street Vegan-certified Vegan Lifestyle Coaches & Educators in private practice and available to help in your transition and at any point in your vegan journey.
- Blog — posts every Tuesday morning. Generally, I write the first post each month and MSVA coaches write the other weeks, giving a dazzling variety of perspectives, tips, recipes and more.
- Podcast — the direct link to the Main Street Vegan Podcast, a live weekly show on Unity Online Radio and available as a podcast after the fact. We interview well-known vegans and friends of veganism, as well as fascinating new voices.
- Film projects — Miss Liberty, our family feature film in pre-production about a cow who escapes from a slaughterhouse: click on the tab and hear the original song written for the film; and The Compassion Project, a documentary being made by Thomas Wade Jackson, to present the vegan ethic to people who identify as religious or spiritual.
- About Us — a bit of background on Adair, a lifelong vegan, wildlife rehabber, and stunt performer, and me.
- Events — the dates and places of various goings-on and where I’ll be speaking across North America and elsewhereContact — so you can be in touch; we’ll help you if we can.