Welcome to the healthy, compassionate, and delicious world of
Main Street Vegan!
Whether you’re a longtime vegan, brand new to this exciting way of life, or simply veg-curious, we love it that you’re here. “We” are Victoria Moran, author of Main Street Vegan, The Good Karma Diet, and ten other books (thus the media citations shown here); my daughter, Adair Moran, who co-wrote Main Street Vegan with me; the Vegan Lifestyle Coaches and Educators of Main Street Vegan Academy who contribute to our weekly blog; and Academy registrar, Danielle Legg, my right-hand vegan!
To help navigate the site, here are some high points:
- At the top of this page, you’ll see “Subscribe to the Main Street Minute.” This is our short newsy letter that goes out every Tuesday. Subscribe for free here and receive a little e-guide, “Vegan, Vibrance, Vitality”
- Books — Main Street Vegan, your one-stop shop for thriving as a vegan; The Love-Powered Diet, weight loss from the inside out; and coming in May, The Good Karma Diet: Eat Gently, Feel Amazing, Age in Slow Motion — click here for the exciting Preorder Bonus
- Main Street Vegan Academy — our magical week in NYC, training and certifying Vegan Lifestyle Coaches & Educators
- Coaches — the listing of Main Street Vegan-certified Vegan Lifestyle Coaches & Educators in private practice and available to help in your transition
- Blog — posts every Tuesday morning. Generally, I write the first post each month and MSVA coaches write the other weeks, giving a dazzling variety of perspectives, tips, recipes and more
- Podcast — the direct link to the Main Street Vegan Podcast, a live weekly show on Unity Online Radio and available as a podcast after the fact. We interview well-known vegans and friends of veganism, as well as fascinating new voices
- Miss Liberty — our family feature film in pre-production about a cow who escapes from a slaughterhouse: click on the tab and hear the original song written for the film
- About Us — a bit of background on Adair and me
- Events — the dates and places of various goings-on, where I’ll be speaking, upcoming podcast guests, and the rest
- Contact — so you can be in touch; we’ll help you if we can