Victoria Moran Speaking Engagements:
- PROVIDENCE, RI: Saturday, January 6, 2018, 7 to 8:30 pm, Jala Studio Yoga and Art
- WELLESLEY, MA: Sunday, January 7, 2018, 2 to 4 pm, Wellesley Library, presentation by Victoria and Diana Goldman, VLCE, of BeanTown Kitchen; for further details, contact Evelyn Kimber of Boston Vegetarian Society
- SCOTTSDALE, AZ: Saturday, January 20, 2018, Arizona Vegetarian Food Festival
- NORTHAMPTON, MA: Sunday, April 8, 2018 Valley VegFest
- PORTLAND, ME: Saturday, June 2, 2018, Maine Animal Coalition VegFest
- The Raw Food Summit with Karen Ranzi: November 27th, Sign up here.
- Fabulous Beyond Forty with Lisa Kafer, December 11th, Sign up here.
- Live Vegan Vibrantly Video Summit with Laura Sainz, January 30th, Sign up info coming soon.
To come: book tour stops, Dec., Jan., Feb., March ~ New York, Arizona, Southern California, Florida, Puerto Rico, Texas
Next Main Street Vegan Academy Course:
- Spring 2018: April 20-25 (Fri.-Wed.)
- Early summer 2018: June 22-27 (Fri.-Wed.)
- [Masters course for MSVA graduates only: Aug. 24-26, 2018]
- Early fall 2018: September 21-26 (Fri. -Wed.)
- Late fall 2018: November 2-7 (Fri.-Wed.)
The next book, arriving at your door December 19: The Main Street Vegan Academy Cookbook, by Victoria Moran, JL Fields, and the Vegan Lifestyle Coaches of Main Street Vegan Academy, BenBella Books -- December 19, 2017 -- shipping from Amazon on December 12. It's a book within a book -- everything you need to know for going vegan now -- plus an amazing cookbook with input from some 60 Main Street Vegan-certified Vegan Lifestyle Coaches and Educators from across North America and from Spain and South Africa. Available for preorder now from Amazon. (If you find it on BN.com or IndieBound before we do, please let us know -- we want to post their links too.)
"The Main Street Vegan Academy Cookbook is a treasury of delicious recipes and is also filled with really sensible advice on everyday questions. Whether you are new to vegan cuisine or already have years of experience, this is a terrific resource." -- Neal D. Barnard, MD, FACC, Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine, George Washington University School of Medicine; President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
“Victoria Moran is a national treasure in the vegan community....How lucky for those looking for both tried-and-true and new plant-sourced recipes that she’s joined forces with JL Fields and Main Street Vegan Academy graduates to provide them in spades in this book, along with her own insightful tips for pursuing the vegan path."--Karen Page, two-time James Beard Award-winning author of The Vegetarian Flavor Bible and Kitchen Creativity
"The Main Street Vegan Academy Cookbook is the world’s best news for anyone who wants to give vegan cooking a try...." Virginia Messina, MPH, RD, TheVeganRD.com Co-author Vegan for Life, Vegan for Her, Never Too Late to Go Vegan, and Even Vegans Die