Victoria Moran Speaking Engagements:
- CHICAGO, IL: Saturday, November 10, National Vegetarian Museum. Contact Kay Stepkin for details: firstname.lastname@example.org. Screening of A Prayer for Compassion, followed by Q&A.
- DEERFIELD, IL: Sunday, November 11, The Spiritual Forum, The Patty Turner Center, 375 Elm Street, 10 a.m., contact Rev. Carol Saunders, email@example.com
- BROOKLYN, NY: Screening of the documentary Forks Over Knives at the Park Slope United Methodist Church, 7 pm; Victoria does Q & A following the screening. https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlopeUMC/
- COCOA VILLAGE, FL: Sunday, November 18, Space Coast Veg Fest
- NEW YORK CITY: 3 Tuesday evenings, November 27, December 4, and December 11 … Victoria will speak at the first two on her MEND(c) program — Meditation, Exercise (Nov. 27), Nourishment, Detoxification (December4), and on the 11th, La Fashionista Compassionista publisher Adrienne Borgersen will present on image and cruelty-free fashion and style. A benefit for the Humane League — “The Activist Sanctuary: Vegan Health and Fitness Series,” 6:30 pm at Energy, 813 Broadway, bit.ly/vegseries2018
- DEERFIELD BEACH, FL: January 5-9 2019, The National Health Association & Balance for Life Retreat,
- DALLAS, TX: February 22, 2019, Unity of Dallas, Friday evening screening of A Prayer for Compassion followed by Q & A
- DALLAS, TX: February 24, 2019, Unity of Dallas, Sunday morning services plus afternoon workshop, “The Fillmore Diner”; more info from firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Comments on Victoria’s Presentations
“Victoria is pure style and grace: a consummate professional with quick wit and a huge heart.” – Jonathan Balcombe, Ph.D.,author of Second Nature and The Exultant Ark
“Victoria Moran has been inspiring vegans and potential vegans for decades, with a message that is always fresh, relevant, and beautifully presented.” –Michael Greger, MD, director, Public Health & Animal Agriculture, Humane Society of the United States
“Victoria Moranlights up a room with her glow from within – energizing us with her infectious enthusiasm and inspiring her audience to savor life and relish in the little things. She is a joy!”- Joshua Rosenthal, Director, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, New York City
“Every experience I have had with Victoria Moran, listening to a lecture or attending one of her workshops, has resulted in a giant step forward in my personal growth. Victoria’s inimitable style always moves me to a step ahead and a thought beyond”. – Rev.Duke Tufty, Chairperson, Board of Directors, Association of Unity Churches
“Victoria Moran is an incredibly engaging speaker. Not only that, she’s a poster child for a vegan diet. Just look at her: she’s practically ageless!” — Amie Hamlin, Executive Director, New York Coalition for Healthy School Food
“One of the most effective speakers in the vegan/animal rights movement, Victoria can hold an audience entranced, make them laugh, and motivate them to take action.” — John Robbins, author of Diet for a New Americaand Healthy at 100
“They came expecting only a speech and got instead a full-fledged performance, packed with fresh, new information that each attendee can take home to apply in life and work.” – Shoshuna Ackerman, ProgramsManager, The Sundance Institute, Park City, Utah
“Victoria will bring down the house at your event. That’s a promise. If it doesn’t happen, I owe you cupcakes.” — Fran Costigan, vegan pastry chef and author of Vegan Chocolate
Wanna get your B12, D3, and Omega 3’s (DHA & EPA) in a fully vegan form that you can simply spray into your mouth once a day and know that you already great plant-sourced diet now has the full complement of essential nutrients? It’s here now: Complement, developed by Pamela Fergusson, RD, PhD, and the NoMeat Athlete, Matt Frazier. Click here for more information and to order. Use the code MAINSTREETVEGAN for a 10% discount.
Your privacy is important to us. We collect no information about visitors to our site other than that which you share with us via opt-in. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter and wish at any point to unsubscribe, you may do that with a simple one-click. We commit to never sell or share your contact or other personal information with any third parties. If you elect to contact or connect to any third parties via our website or a link in one of our newsletters or blog posts, you may choose to submit your information to such third parties; these organizations are responsible for their own privacy policies, which you can learn about by accessing their websites or contacting the people involved.