Victoria Moran Speaking Engagements:
- PROVIDENCE, RI: Saturday, May 5, 7 to 8:30 pm, Jala Studio Yoga and Art, 285 South Main Street Vegan, 7 pm, hors d’oeuvres and drinks, presentation and discussion. For more information, go to this link
- WELLESLEY, MA: Sunday, May 6, 2 to 4 pm, Wellesley Library, presentation by Victoria and Diana Goldman, VLCE, of BeanTown Kitchen; for further details, contact Evelyn Kimber of Boston Vegetarian Society
- NEW YORK, NY: Sunday, May 20, New York Vegetarian Food Festival
- PORTLAND, ME: Saturday, June 2, Maine Animal Coalition VegFest
- GRAND RAPIDS, MI: Sunday, October 7, Grand Rapids VegFest, more info from Wendy Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- COCOA VILLAGE, FL: Sunday, November 18, Space Coast Veg Fest
- Plant Based Summit with Jeannie Hughes, Starts March 19th, 2018, Sign up info coming soon.
Upcoming Main Street Vegan Academy Courses ~ a life-changing week in NYC:
- Spring 2018: April 20-25 (full)
- Early summer 2018: June 22-27 (full)
- [Masters course for MSVA graduates only: Aug. 24-26, 2018]
- Early fall 2018: September 21-26
- Late fall 2018: November 2-7
“Victoria Moran creates a life-changing and revelatory experience at Main Street Vegan Academy. The wealth of knowledge, passion, kindness and insight that Moran and her instructors bring to this program is nothing short of genius. My only complaint: having to leave when it was over. ~ Colette Rice, VLCE, Sacramento, CA
Wanna get your B12, D3, and Omega 3’s (DHA & EPA) in a fully vegan form that you can simply spray into your mouth once a day and know that you already great plant-sourced diet now has the full complement of essential nutrients? It’s here now: Complement, developed by Pamela Fergusson, RD, PhD, and the NoMeat Athlete, Matt Frazier. Click here for more information and to order. Use the code MAINSTREETVEGAN for a 10% discount.